Thursday, July 3, 2008

Well

the last couple of days have been .."weird" I haven't been in the best of moods...yesterday I had my dad on my mind.. he passed 17 years ago yesterday..
My wife told me that I have "changed" I got up and grabbed my walker and said to her "Yeah, I know I've changed" and picked up my walker to show her..
I think the stress of me having this TM is getting to the both of us..
Anyway, PT went well today. Came home and took a little nap and felt pretty good afterward.
We are going up to Erie for the weekend to see my mom and celebrate her birthday tomorrow. That should be nice...the change of scenery will really be nice and we may try to go watch some fireworks over the bay if I'm not too tired.
So, happy 4th everyone...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie...we've both changed a bit. I've turned into an uber, raving and ranting wench! Just be glad it only happens at drug stores and banks and not here at home!

You're doing great, don't think anything else. We will get through this and be all the wiser for it.

You're still the same wonderful, sweet, loving man I fell in love with. We're both just wearing different hats, that's all.