Sunday, June 29, 2008

Only 4 Days since the last post

so I figured it was time to do another update.. Well, the last 4 days have been pretty uneventful. I haven't had any bad days so that is good.. I have actually been getting some pretty good sleep the last couple of nights although my wife said I was moaning in my sleep again last night.. I know I woke up once and my left leg was throbbing pretty good but I went right back to sleep..the only thing that is really bothering me at all today is my left ankle..

My wife has been keeping up on my bed sore and changing the dressing 3 times a day. She says that it looks much, much better. Hopefully it will be all healed up by the time I go in for my follow up at the wound center. Then I might just be able to start my water therapy.. that would be good..I'm looking forward to that.

So, I guess that's it for now..I have PT tomorrow so I'll probably post again after that.

0 comments: