Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Pictures I tried to post

Not quite sure if I was losing my mind, if I was too tired or if the website was messing up...but I could not, for the life of me, get the pictures to post last night....and it figures, the very first try today and they posted just fine...
Go figure..

So...without further adieu....My Balloon launch to commemorate the June 6th 2011 Transverse Myelitis Awareness Day.





There were some others in Ohio that did the same thing, and also some folks in Alabama that are doing this on the 9th, which is their TM Awareness Day...
Next year, I think I'm going to try and arrange a get together of about 5 or 6 of us here in Ohio and we can do all of ours at the same time.

and now for a little music post....
From a great band that was severely under rated and because of a manager that was ultra greedy, caused the suicide of two members...
The band is Badfinger and the song...this is also one that is never ever heard and it is so good.
We're For The Dark....


Till Next Time......

1 comments:

Donna K Weilacher said...

Kevin...what a beautiful thing to dao and you look so very happy!!

Next year's idea is brilliant!
I will do some from here as well if you let me know in advance!!
xoxo