Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

and it was PT day.
I'll start by saying that I didn't sleep for crap last night.. I was awake at 4:00am to pee and my legs were throbbing...

I was so exhausted that I went back to bed and managed to get back to sleep for awhile..
Went to PT..typical stuff.. stretches wore me out.. I had no strength or balance at all today...
So anyway...I also had a followup with my Neuro today after PT.

Basically not much has changed...talked to him about the pain and the sleep issues... he wants me to double my MSContin...maybe that will help some with the pain.. He asked me if what I was taking was helping at all...I told him that the MSContin and Vicodon barely take the edge of the pain and the throbbing I have..so..he wants me to double the MSContin..
For sleep...he told me to take another Ambien if I wake up during the night..and see if that helps me get a decent nights sleep..

The only other thing is that I'm going to see if I can work it out possibly through the VA to get a home E-stim unit...It seems to be helping to do that at PT..so if I can get a home stim unit then maybe I'll get more strength and movement back..

My only worry about having a home unit...is that my wife might hook it up to my head while I'm sleeping... :-) LOL


So...that's the latest news...not much but making slow, slow progress...

A quick dedication to Kimberley as Sunday gets closer and she gets ready for her half marathon she is running.. You're gonna do great Kim..!!

Anyway...to the music...
I know a couple of people have been checking it out...because they have made comments to me in e-mails we have exchanged..
One of the people is my sister is St. Johns Newfoundland... Yep..I'm calling you out Donna..

She made a comment to me that she enjoyed it and wondered if I could find any Van the Man..(Van Morrison)
Donna, dear... I'll go one better that than that...not only Van... but Van with the Chieftains..
Does it get much better than that..? Nope..it doesn't.
So my first posting is Van Morrison with the Chieftains..


and next...probably one of the most beautiful songs ever written...and of course..it's another Van Morrison song..
I dedicate this song to my wife...Liz.


okay...two videos for now...
I'll post some more tomorrow..

Till Next Time........................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh how beautiful! What a perfect way to begin my day! Thanks so much brother!
xo