Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday

Update..

Not much...PT today..more electrical stim..
I've been up since 5:00am..it's now just after 11:00am and I'm starting to wind down..This is pretty good though..I've been up 6 hours and did PT and I'm just now starting to wind down.. Hopefully I'll relax a bit and feel a little more energetic the rest of the day. It feels nice to have some energy and be up and do a few things..

Anyway...took a screen shot of my Weather Channel daily weather screen... Brrrr...fall is in the air.. It feels so nice though... I love this nice cool crisp air.. maybe that's why I feel as good as I do today..



I wish the best to everyone that is reading this... and thanks for reading..
Leave a comment..I'd love to hear from you..

Till Next Time...................................................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! No I mean really literally...COOL! It is Cool here as well!