Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Monday

and I went to PT today.
I'm back on track with things after that crappy week I had last week.
Got to PT today and talk to my therapist about what my Neuro wants them to do. When I went to see my Neuro on Friday he said he wants to have PT start e-stim on my left leg.
So, Cindie hooked me up to the machine today and ran me through a 15 minute course of e-stim.
Not sure it did much but I think my Neuro's feelings are that with time it may help some things to start firing again in my leg.

I finish PT and we come home...I feel pretty good. After I get a bit to eat I come up to the room to check my e-mail and watch a few minutes of TV and the next thing I know...I'm waking up.. I look at the clock and it's been almost 3 hours.. Geez.....
I guess after being down and out all last week with that bug or whatever it was I had..I'm gonna have to build back up again and get back in the swing of my regular activities.

One last thing... I came across this website today..actually it is a branch of Google..(man, Google is pretty amazing with some of the things you can do with it)
Anyway, It is Google Health. It is an online health record. You can add any disorders, diseases etc..that you have. Medications that you are on or allergies that you have and it keeps all that info in one nice easy to access website that you can refer to if you need to.
https://www.google.com/health/p/
Give it a try...it's pretty cool. I'm also adding it as a link to my Links section here on the blog.

I guess that's it for now...

Till Next Time..........................................................

0 comments: